Browse Items (595 total)

This room, located on the first floor of the library in the great hall, is furnished with top quality American and European antiques mostly from the Stevens Castle. These have been donated to Stevens Institute by various members of the John Stevens…

Continental iron-bound mechanically locking treasure chest that belonged to the Stevens family. Family tradition holds that the chest was used to house state funds during the American Revolution.

Colonel John Stevens accepted the position of…

This mural is painted on the roof of the Reference Desk in the S.C. Williams Library.

A limestone garden troll belonging to Frederick Winslow Taylor. It resides outside of the Mary Stevens Room in the Library.

Pair of carved wood figures of torch bearers outside of the Mary Stevens Baird room in the Library.
Originally collected and purchased by Robert Livingston Stevens (1864-1907) on a continental buying tour in 1886. They passed into the possession…

The huge equestrian statue of a naked rider on a horse being passed a flaming torch from a fallen runner was sculpted by the American artist, Anna Hyatt Huntington. It is the largest cast aluminum sculpture in the world. It is on the great lawn east…

The contemporary American sculptor, Barry Blair, welded this hulking dome like sculpture in CorTen Steel. It matches the exterior finish steel of the library. It is on the brick terrace on the East front of the building.

Moon & Stars depicts abstracted celestial bodies.

The Kaleidoscopic resides on a red square on the west wall of the S.C. Williams library. The sculpture was created by Paul Miller.